Dear Mr Sandman...

I'm very used to having weird dreams. I'm okay with that. I'd rather have the downright odd dreams than the horrible nightmares. And the dating/sex dreams are definitely better than the horrible nightmares AND the odd dreams.

However, I have a bone to pick with you about your choice of Man. If I can't dream about Jensen Ackles or Ashton Kutcher, or Dr Who, I'm okay with dreaming about a Man I've actually met before. I'm even okay with dreaming about one of my Exes. But why, why, why, why, WHY?!! do I have to dream about the worst one? The one who was a huge mistake, and is now completely and utterly ugly and unattractive and unappealing?

Having said that, thank you for letting me dream about him as he was when I knew him. The first night was vaguely Memory-Lane-ish. The second night was a bit weird. The third night was getting odd. The fourth night was downright disturbing. I do have many other Exes that you could choose from. Much better looking and delicious and interesting ones. Some of whom I actually still give a crap about. If you could see your way clear to making tonight's dream about one of them, I'd be very appreciative.

Yours,

Colette (aged 29 and a half)

0 comments: