10 Random Facts About Me

Another random blog to fill up a day (that last Fantabulous things one was for yesterday).

1) My shoe size is 8.. but I can wear 7 and 9, depending on the type of shoe.

2) I went to three different high schools.

3) When I was a kid I used to think I was allergic to garlic because I didn't like it. Now I can't get enough of it.

4) I have 21 tattoos: runes around my wrist, a jigsaw piece, morse code, an angel on one shoulder, a devil on the other, a monkey on my arm, a monkey on my shoulder blade, klingon, a Guiding trefoil, an entwined star and heart, wingdings (with a pair of handcuffs), a Mario mushroom, a Goomba, a bitemark, a star on my face, an imp on my collarbone, a sun and two moons (for mum and my two sisters), "llama" in mirror writing,

5) I can never, ever, EVER, list all of my tattoos at once. I always forget one or two.

6) Despite the three cats I have currently, and the three I've had in the past, I'm actually more of a dog person.

7) I love the rain. I'm sat on the sofa at the moment watching the heavy rain outside. I wish I had the confidence to go outside and dance in it. At my old place I had barely any neighbours, and would go right out and dance in the rain. Here there are too many eyes.

8) I collect frames. If you've been to my house, you've seen that my living room walls are flooded with assorted and random photo frames holding postcards and photos and funny pictures and my cross stitch work.

9) My entire right side is dodgy. It's my right ankle that has the problems, my right eye that can barely see straight (and goes a-wandering when it's tired), and my right boob is slightly bigger.

10) I have body dismorphia. I have trouble with dieting and losing weight because I don't think I'm as big as I am. I don't feel as big, and I don't think I look as big as some of the big people I see on tv and in town.

There, aren't you glad you took time out of your life to read that. Learn anything you didn't know?

0 comments: