2012 Fantabulous Things: 478 - 482

478) Neighbours who take the bins out for you the night before trash day.

479) HPKCHC

This is the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup on Ravelry.

480) When the boiler lights first time.

481) Fried egg sandwiches.

482) PB&J muffins.

---

I don't think anybody really reads this blog, you know. I doublechecked that long list of Fantabulous things I posted. Two of them I'd already listed - yankee candles and sausage & cheese muffins. I can understand people missing that. I can't believe people missed that I managed to list Chocolate Cream Pie twice within a few lines of each other. Tut tut.

Here are three free ones to make up the count:

- Cats yawnsniping each other.

- Real life letters that aren't bills.

- Waking up without a headache.

0 comments: