The 21st Tattoo

Those paying attention will have read my 10 Random Facts About Me blog yesterday. You'll also have noticed that I only managed to remember 20 of my 21 tattoos.

Runes around my wrist (they say "to be normal is an act of cowardice")
A jigsaw piece on my other wrist
Morse code for "believe" on my left forearm
A little angel on one shoulder
A matching devil on the other shoulder
A monkey on my right forearm
A monkey on my left shoulder blade
Klingon for "wordsmith" on my right shoulder blade
A Guiding trefoil on my back
An entwined red heart and purple star on my back
Wingdings for "pleasure" and "pain" separated by a pair of handcuffs on my back
A Mario mushroom on my left forearm
A Mario Goomba on my left forearm
A bitemark on my neck
A star on my face - by my left eye
An imp on my collarbone
A sun and two moons (representing my mum and my two sisters) on my right forearm
"Llama" in mirror writing on my right wrist

Last night I finally remembered the 21st tattoo. It's a little question mark above my left breast. Can't believe I forgot about that one - it was the first one I ever got!

0 comments: