New Thing: Challenge # 48

Challenge 48 - Do a crochet project, following the symbols

Crochet patterns are generally written in two forms. You get the line by line wording...

Rnd 1. Sc 4 in magic ring (4)

Rnd 2. *Sc in next sc, Inc* around (6)

Rnd 3. *Sc in next 2 sc, Inc*around (8)

Rnd 4. *Sc in next 3 sc, Inc*around (10)

Then you have a charted pattern...



When I taught myself how to crochet last year, I used the written out version and have never gotten to grips with the charts. My challenge for the week was to follow a charted pattern. I had one in mind, this nice star. I just haven't gotten around to it. I've been ill, I've had a house to rearrange, and all sorts. I just never got the time. It is something I want to do though, so I'm going to try it again for this week's challenge.

Current saved total: £90
Current donated total: £150

0 comments: