Lapse blogger

I have this wonderful habit of setting up themed days and forgetting about them. I gave up on the One Day One Sentence thing. Writing Wednesdays have gone awol - coincidentally about the same time my writer's block hit in full force. Food Fridays are absent because I haven't had the gas to do any baking. I'm having issues with my gas supplier, but they should be sorted in the New Year. Stitching Sundays are also missing. I've been doing a lot of stitching, but most of it is Christmas gifts I can't put on here just yet. Which is a shame, cos some of them I'm REALLY proud of.

I feel like I'm making excuses. I could find past writing to feature, and there is stitching I've been doing that I could share. I just don't. I don't know why. I like typing. I like to blog.

Actually World of Warcraft might have something to do with it. Last week Neil decided he wanted to reactivate his account, and he paid for a month for me, so I've been playing that a lot. I'm already having trouble balancing WoW with Christmas stitching. And I can't really blog whilst doing either of them. But I'll try to be better.

Maybe...

0 comments: