So, that was Christmas

My Christmas in pictures...



Mum's dog Gracie. Lovely little ball of fluff.



My sister Michaela, who spent most of Christmas on her laptop. She usually hands out the presents, but this year my chair was closer to the tree, so I assumed I'd be doing it. Oh no, she insisted she had to do it, but she took her laptop with her, and to respond to all twelvety-hundred of her conversations between each present. Took a bit longer than normal.



Smudge is doing a lot better down here than I thought. Mum has a dog and two big cats. We've been keeping the cats out of the living room, so Smudge hasn't encountered them. And she and Gracie have managed to be within inches of each other without fighting, but then Smudge gets anxious and hisses. They can generally manage to be in the same room, as long as Gracie doesn't get too curious.



Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, your baubles are so sparkly! And just because it reminds me of this...



Hehehe, I do loves those Lolcatz.



PRESENTS!!!





Shiny (slightly blurry) baubles.



Me in my funky Christmas hat :D



Christmas gingerbread biscuits. Store bought...



...but no less tasty :D



I made tasty muffins for breakfast. The red ones are Chilli and Sweetcorn, and the green ones are Sausage and Cheese. Both absolutely delicious. I make good muffins.



This is what Neil got me for Christmas, in his usual way.
Me: "Neil, can I buy this, take it off the money I owe you and say it's a gift from you?"
Neil: "Ok"



And Yeti enjoyed my muffins too. Lol, I'm such a child.

It was a good Christmas. I got lots of goodies, as usual. I was a little cheesed off when my 13 year old sister got a box of my most favourite chocolates - Guylian Sea Shells - and chomped through them like they weren't expensive and insanely delicious. But I got a big box of three different types of belgian chocolate cookies, so I was placated.

Oh my goodness, only 363 days til next Christmas! Better start making presents!!

0 comments: