New Thing: Challenge # 22

Challenge 22 – see below

So, the challenge I picked from the bucket was to hold a marbles tournament. And I was all prepared for it. My marbles were out, I’d looked up the rules, and I was going to play with Jen and Cayden when they came over to watch Eurovision.

Meanwhile, my little sister Michaela has been doing challenges too, for £1 a challenge. To be honest, I hadn’t expected her to stay interested for so long. Maybe if she makes the whole year I’ll think of a special treat for her. Anyway, she can’t always do the same challenges as me, for various reasons, so I think of separate ones for her. This week, she couldn’t do the challenge because she doesn’t have any marbles. I had trouble thinking of one, so I just told her to win 10 games of solitaire on her computer.

Then Saturday comes around, Jen and Cayden and arrive and we’re all too tired to even move very much, let alone figure out how to draw a circle on the floor and have a marbles tournament. So, instead of failing, I cheated a teeny tiny bit and decided to change the challenge to the same one as Michaela’s, but with 30 wins instead of 10.

Turns out I failed anyway. Only got 26. If I hadn’t been sleeping 20 hours at a time I might have made it.

Current saved total: £40
Current donated total: £70

0 comments: