Dear Internet

To the internet. To my many and loyal followers who have been mourning the absence of interesting and humorous posts on my blog. My sincerest apologies. The recent months have presented computer troubles, a trip to the laptop hospital for my darling Archimedes, financial woes, internet failures, breakdowns in communication with service provides, and general strife. I’m just posted the missing blog entries from my hiatus. I deeply appreciate anyone who takes the time to read the abundance of posts, and don’t just skip them all.

My internet woes are not quite over. I’m using a prepay internet service at the moment, and have but an hour. But hopefully I will return to you all soon.

1 comments:

I hope that things get fixed, situated, and in general- better for you. I am happy that you were able to post to your blog and are back on the internet. Even if it was only for an hour.