What a day!

Today has been fantastic. Last night I was on the verge of cancelling my plans for today and going to Preston to see N. I desperately wanted... a cuddle. But I'm glad I didn't, cos I really enjoyed today.

I woke up at stupid o'clock - just another sign that I'm a masochist. I keep planning reasons to get up before noon on a Saturday - last week it was taking the Brownies to the cinema, this week it's going to a Craft for Crafters Fair in Telford. I went with GKL and C. I won't go into too much detail, cos it's my New Thing for this week so I'll be posting about it in the next couple of days anyway. But it was a REALLY good day.

And in the evening the three of us hung out in my room with IMP, watching movies and getting on with our various crafts/tasks and things. It was fun. For the first time in a long time, I wasn't just coping, or feeling okay, I was actively physically happy. There's only one other time that happens to me at the moment, and he was in Preston all weekend. You can see the evidence in the photo we asked a stranger to take of us. Normally in photos I have this kinda pout, but in this picture I have a genuine, happy smile on my face and (even though I'm overexposed - flash, not naked) I look really good. I'll stick the picture up with the New Things post.

In other news, thanks to a new website addiction I have and to C's wonderful suggestion, I have a new blog. Not a replacement, a supplement. I've got a notebook too. Don't I always? It's like a microdiary. I write one sentence about each day. You'll be able to find it here.... http://oneday-onesentence.blogspot.com/

0 comments: