Mysterious readers

Today I was scrolling through my blog, checking for new comments, and when I spotted "1 comment" next to my last entry I clicked on it without thinking twice. I assumed it was GKL or CB, as they're the only people that ever comment. But no. It was someone called Anonymous.

i read it too, but not for the awesomeness, just because i'm nosy (although i'm also intrigued by the relationship between you and N) :P

Hmmm, weird. Not the silent follower I gave a shout out to, as Anonymous says "I read it too." I checked that it wasn't GKL playing a trick. No. My next thought was N. I texted him. Apparently he didn't even know I had a blog (good news about him by the way, but I'll tell you that later). So, who could it be? If you're reading, Anonymous, tell me who you are!!

It also makes me wonder about who else might be reading. I only have 2 Followers, but I'm assuming you need to be a member of Blogger to Follow me officially. I was completely astonished when GKL told me about the silent follower (hereafter known as SF). Who else reads these entries? Who else finds my randoms rants entertaining? Who else is so bored they have nothing better to do? Comment, readers, and make thyselves known!

And so to N... we've been seeing each other for a few weekends so far this year. And there has been exchanges of "I love you"s, and a little mush, but no commitment. My Facebook status changed to "It's complicated" two weeks ago, and this week it has changed to "In a relationship". N decided that since being officially my boyfriend wouldn't actually involve any changes in what we are now (aside from me no longer nagging him), he asked me if I wanted to go out with him again. Naturally, I said "yes". Right after I giggled like a school girl and blushed bright red.

7 comments:

sorry if my being anonymous is frustrating for you. let's just say i was reading another blog which you're a follower of and just happened to find you :)
but i'm a friendly SF, not a stalker, promise ;)

 

well then you're either a friend of Jen, or a friend of Charlotte. I'm guessing maybe you're Alex?

 

nope, not alex. this isn't going to become some weird guessing game is it, because there are billions of people on earth and it could get silly...
can't you just be pleased that you have an anonymous reader? i quite like being SF, sounds quite cool :)

 

I pop by occasionally. And congrats on the officialness :)

 

ok,

a) you're not SF - that's the person I mentioned originally. The one Jen told me about. You're Anonymous. Unless you actually are Laurence, in which case you are SF.

b)"I pop by occasionally"? Another anonymous. This time with a name, Red, and a link to a list of a hundred goals (a couple of which involve keele, so i'm guessing a keele student).

Who are you guys? I HATE not knowing.

 

You have an online blog, chances are high that there are many people reading it whom you don't know about!
Some may not even know you in real life, though I do.

 

Yeah, I'm a Keele student. Third year, part of the Creative Writing Society, and LGBT occasionally. I know Jess Gayton, who is a fellow knitter in Stitch and Bitch? There, my mysteriousness is shattered :)