New Thing: Challenge # 11

Challenge 11 – Create a family tree

This one is very very difficult. I have a big complicated family, and because of my OCD tendencies I feel the need to put everyone and everything in. I have two half sisters and three step-step brothers. There are divorces and second marriages and cousins and all sorts. I can get the information, that's not a problem in the slightest. My problem is layout. I can't even get the most recent generations on a family tree. I don't know how to fit it all in. And I really want to make a family tree that includes Neil's family, so I can pass it on to our kids, but it's impossible.

I have all the information, and I will be making a family tree, but I failed this challenge.

Current saved total: £15
Current donated total: £40

0 comments: