HSKS 10

As you can probably tell from the return of pictures in my sidebar, HSKS has restarted. Session 10 is a term at Hogwarts and I am a proud student of Slytherin House. Our first piece of homework is to list the three characters we've chosen and to say why we've chosen them.

So, the kits that we send out to our swappees will be based around one of three chosen favourite characters. The characters I chose were:

- Draco Malfoy
- Sirius Black
- Severus Snape

So my swap package, which will be coming from Havelock the Hunter, will be based around one of those three. Here are my reasons for choosing them:

- I love all things gothy, and Slytherin is definitely the gothiest of the houses
- I like the bad guys
- The three actors (Tom Felton, Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman) are absolutely incredible at their job and are sooooo very nice to look at :-)
- I picked Snape because one of my favourite internet videos is the Potter Puppet Pals Mysterious Ticking Noise video
- I love dogs; aside from monkeys they're my favourite animal (let's just ignore the fact that I have a cat and a rabbit as pets)

Hmmm, this is harder than I thought. I don't thing I've ever had to justify why something is my favourite before. I hope that's enough. If it's not I'll try to thing of something else.

2 comments:

Chello!! Just dropping by my fellow Slytherin's lairs to wish them a happy Easter!!

 

Have a great holy zombie day! Mmm there is something about a bad boy that just makes your heart skip and your blood boil with passion :-)

Oh.My.Bob. Potter Puppet Pals are awesome.

Your thoughts should help your pal put together your kit. If not I'm sure that they will send an owl with some questions to get to know you better.