Discworldathon

I tend to do most of my reading in one of three places. While I'm on the bus, while I'm in the little girl's room, or while I'm in the bath.

Yesterday while I was out doing errands I finished book 2, and got a fifth of the way into book 3. Book 3 is Equal Rites, which is the first book in the Witches Trilogy. Some of my Discworld books are in Anthologies, like the Witches Trilogy. Nice big hefty books. Not so convenient for on a bus.

Last night I went to have a bath, and took the hefty anthology with me. I finished Equal Rites, but I wasn't quite ready to get out of the bath yet, so I started with Wyrd Sisters. This aggravated me a little, because I'd made the decision to read the books in publishing order, but I REALLY wasn't ready to get out of the bath yet, and Wyrd Sisters is only book 6.

I like the bath. I was in there a while. I finished book 6.

So to summarise... 4 books read, 35 to go

0 comments: