2012 Fantabulous Things: 76-100

76) Reconnecting with an old friend

77) Red Dwarf - rumour is that it's coming back!

78) Reeses pieces

79) Refresher chews

80) Relaxing in a hot bubble bath with a good book

81) Russell Brand - I saw him live once. My friends and I went to the filming of the Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2007. He was hilarious.



82) Russell Howard - very funny man, and kinda cute too.



83) Sanctuary - the tv show.

84) Sausage and cheese muffins - I make these every Christmas. They're scrumptious.

85) Sherbert burps

86) Sleep

87) Slush puppies

88) Slush puppies with a splash of alcohol

89) Smallville - the tv show

90) Smell of fresh cut grass

91) Smiley face sweets - I may have a mild addiction

92) Sorting paperwork - except when it's regarding my debts

93) Sorting yarn

94) Stephen Fry


95) Stephen Fry and Alan Davies - I'd go and see Stephen Fry anytime, but I'm not sure about Alan Davies on his own. Ripping off Stephen in QI he's excellent. He's coming to Stoke in October - maybe I'll give him a shot.


96) Stickers

97) Superman

98) Supernatural - the tv show

99) Sweet potato biscuits/scones

100) Tall glass of cold orange juice

0 comments: