Photo Missions - update

My original plan for this year was to do WEEKLY photo missions. It hasn't quite turned out like that. With bad lighting, and bad moods, I've ended up doing several missions at a time. And I haven't yet done the last four week's worth. Then last night I realised it was another Friday and another theme had to be done, and I had a mild panic attack. It just isn't worth it. So I'm giving up the weekly photo missions.

I'm not giving up entirely though. I'm switching to MONTHLY photo missions. With slightly easier themes, and a total of 20 photos for each.

I did get a little bit of the last few weeks done though, so here they are...

Here are 10 Paper pictures...












Here are five Long pictures...







And here are 9 Trebles pictures...











And at the end of the month I'll post the April Photo Mission results.

0 comments: