Project 200 - 26/174

Here, have a picture of a nice innocent looking ball.



That is NOT an innocent ball. That is an EVIL BALL OF EVILNESS!!!

I'd like to end it here; leave everyone confused, but I'm not going to. This ball was made on DPNs (double pointed needles). Normally you knit with 2 needles that each only have one working end. With DPNs you're working with up to 5 needles, each with two working ends. DPNs are also evil. I have never been able to get the hand of DPNs; I tend to lose stitches very easily. So this project was a little intimidating.

Add to that the following complications...

- learning a new cast on
- learning a new bind off
- a fiddly pattern anyway
- a pattern that wasn't written with enough instruction and took two people to translate

It was not fun. But I'm pleased with the end result, and I have new skills.

26 down
174 to go

0 comments: