Hey There Internet

I've been lacking in my blogging duties recently, but I have good reasons. Possibly. I have broadband now (finally!) but it's very intermittant and my darling techie boyfriend hasn't been down to fix it for me. And when I do have the internet, I'm normally too busy checking facebook and Ravelry and all my funnies and things to think about blogging.

But I'm here now. I'm here and I have news.

On Sunday I had the most surreal day of my life. I spent three hours at Mormon church - and boy do I have a lot to say about that, but that's for later - then I went to Morrison's and asked the woman behind the deli for thin slices of eight different cheeses. Then I brought a rabbit. Not in Morrisons. A real, life, pet rabbit.

Meet Sir Reginald Fortescue - aka Reggie.



Jen and I were looking in the Sentinel classifieds for another cat, and we saw an advert for angora rabbits. I decided I wanted a pet rabbit, and an angora one would have been a money-saving device cos, think of all the yarn. Turns out the guy had no angora ones left, but I did walk away with this delicious giant lionhead lop rabbit. Aren't those sideburns adorable?!

He's been here three days now, and we're just getting used to each other. I'm still in the process of litter training him, but rabbit poop is about the cutest poop in the whole world of poop, so it's not too bad. He and Alfie don't seem to hate each other either. They chase each other, but there's no snarling, no growling, no claws or teeth. It doesn't seem vicious, so for now I'm just assuming it's playing. They are capable of being near each other without fighting, so I'm not worried. I shall, of course, keep you all updated. This does mean some changing of my labels though.

In other news... Neil is being an arse, I've given up Slimming World but am working on just controlling the number of calories I intake a day, and I'm spiritually confused.

0 comments: