New Thing: Challenge # 7

Challenge 7 - List 10 things every day that make me happy

I failed this one too, miserably. Of course, choosing this one mid-episode probably wasn't a good idea. Which brings me to something I've been thinking about. How I pick the challenges. At the moment I've been going through the list and picking one that seems doable, but that doesn't seem very challengy to me. So I think I'm going to write them all down on different pieces of paper and put them in a jar. Pick them at random.

Of course, some have to be done on a specific date. There are two I specifically want to do while I'm down in Basingstoke with my sister, so they'll be definite dates. Like Cookie Palooza this weekend! I'll keep you informed as I go.

Current saved total: £10
Current donated total: £25

0 comments: