My Junk Drawer

For today's blog I have no finished projects, no baking, and no fantabulous things lists to write up, so you get something utterly random. The contents of my junk drawer.

I actually don't have a junk drawer. Every drawer/shelf in my place is as organised as I can possible make it. When I move, I plan to have a zillion more shelves and be even more organised.

The "junkiest" place in my flat is probably the shelf by my bed. There's a rather eclectic mix of stuff to be found there...

... AA batteries
... a mini Lynx deoderant
... USB mouse
... green paper
... a bookmark
... assorted hair bands
... an eraser
... cellotape
... pens
... a smiley face charm
... sewing needle
... a small ball of yarn
... tea light candles
... an empty deoderant can
... shot glass
... scissors
... bulldog clip
... condoms
... craft knife
... mini pad
... antihistimines
... nail file
... mints
... post its
... nail clippers
... some buttons
... drawing pin
... darning needle
... lighter
... laser pointer
... blue tac
... a teddy applique thing
... crochet hook
... frankincense scented simmering granules

There. I've successfully wasted a minute of your life. What's in your junk drawer?

0 comments: