Back to Normal?

Today I was meant to go back to my "usual" daily life. I have these checklists of things that I need to do everyday. Having the checklists helps me to do them. I haven't been keeping those lists for the past several weeks because of my hospitalization, and recovery. Last week I set today as the date when I'd restart everything.

Except that I feel like crap. I don't want to do anything. I got up several hours ago (despite desperately wanting to stay in bed), but only managed to turn on my shows and sit on the sofa crocheting. Even then the project I was working on was just single crocheting around and around.

I don't want to do anything. Actually that's not true. I want to go back to bed with a box of maltesers. I'm not even that fussed about the maltesers to be honest. The last few nights my dreams have actually been pleasant, and I want to go back to that world.

0 comments: