My Christmas Post



So... are you ready for a nice picture-intensive post about my Christmas day? No? Tough :P

I started off the day with some delicious Sausage and Cheese muffins...



Then I put my prepared-on-Christmas-eve turkey in the oven and spent a few hours staring wistfully at my pile of presents.



Actually, I watched The Santa Clause and did some crochet, but I just wanted to show off how many presents I had :P

My turkey was a magnificent success!




The kitties enjoyed it too.



Lexie wasn't too happy with the hat from her cracker though. Hehehe



Then it was time for presents! And my god, I was spoiled. Aside from books and chocolate and teddy bears...



... and jewellery and socks and monkeys and candles and soaps and bubble bath... I got 34 balls of yarn! 34!!!



They varied from small balls of toy yarn, to huge expensive hanks of yarn that were specifically dyed for me. Look at them!






And I got this amazing little angel ornament that someone made for me.



And oh oh oh! One of the partners I got in a swap makes a living from handmaking colourful accessories and things. She made me this cute little Slytherin bag...



Check out the label she put in it.



Even the cats got presents. Quite a few actually. Here's one of their favourites.



And finally, just before the Doctor Who Christmas special, it was time for dessert. When we were little girls, Dad used to make Jennie and I a baked alaska for Christmas dessert, but once Tracy and the boys came along, it just wasn't possible. So this year I made my own.



That's chocolate cake, with mint choc chip ice cream on top, covered in meringue and stuck under the grill to brown. It was delicious, but took a bit of a strange effort to make.



Lol.

I hope you all had a lovely day :-)

1 comments:

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas, and I'm happy to have been apart of it :) Hope you had a wonderful day.