I got goodies :-)

One of the swaps I run on Ravelry is a Round Robin Envelope group. You get a large envelope and it goes around a group of ten(ish) people, who each put in a present for you. You, in turn, receive everyone elses envelopes and put in a present for them. At the end of the swap, your presents come back to you. I'm only participating in one circle in this group, and this morning my package arrived!!!



I got...

- two delicious handmade soaps. One smells exactly like Jen, which kinda made me sad, but I'll explain about that in a different post.
- two belt buckles - need to google belt patterns now!
- a fortune cookie - my fortune was something boring, cookie was delicious. I love those things.
- some absolutely gorgeous little beads
- a reel of beautiful classic ribbon
- a handmade card - which is far too nice for anybody I know
- a beautiful little notebook - has a quote on it: "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear, and the blind can see."
- two beautiful beaded bracelets
- a collection of cute little stitchmarkers
- some mini notecards with cute little cats on
- an adorable handmade brooch, with buttons on it
- a pen and a mechanical pencil, and a ruler - can never have too many of those

I think that's it. It's possible that Lexie has already run off with something.

Thank you to everyone who sent me things :D

1 comments:

oops, I forgot the coasters. Right on top of the picture too.