Hey there blog land

I've been a bit lacking in the news front, I know, but I'm trying to adjust that. I restart my social life in a few weeks, so there'll be lots of chaos and madness and events to talk about :-)

In recent news though a few days ago was my 16th embroiderversary.



I can't be sure of the actual date I first started doing cross stitch. It feels like I've been doing it forever. And I have trouble distinguishing a time line for my memories, but I definitely remember doing cross stitch in the back garden with my step-mother when I was 12, so a few years ago (when I first decided to start marking these silly anniversaries) I picked a date in August at random. So there you go. 16 years (minimum) of doing cross stitch.

To commemorate, here are some of the pieces I've been working on. Yes, they're Christmas motifs. Yes, I'm aware that it's the summer. But I'm making Christmas cards to sell in the Etsy store I'm setting up soon.








0 comments: