Goals for 2011

Well, one of them was going to be to not injure myself, but considering that today is the 2nd January and I've already given myself concussion, I'll forget about that one.

Goals for 2011... pretty much the same as you've seen before. Nothing unusual or astounding. I'm not gonna have so many this year. A few smaller ones I can focus on. So here goes...

1) To continue paying off my debts and bills - nice and simple, I just keep doing what I've already got set up. By the end of the year I should only have 2 bigger debts left.

2) Project 200 - if you don't already know about this, you can read about it here.

3) Weekly photography challenges - 10 good photos based on a theme.

4) Restart at Weightwatchers, and keep going.

And there you have it. Just 4. Nice and manageable. In theory.

0 comments: