Inspired (or maybe just copying)

So my best friend - the Glamorous knitting lady - has just advertised her blog on the Facebook group for the knitting society we set up at university. I read her first entry and decided to do my own. It's not quite copying, because I set this up ages and ages ago, I just never started blogging. Plus, I don't aspire to be the next Yarn Harlot.

Hmmm, do you know how annoying it is to type on a keyboard that has a three dodgy vowel keys? I'll give you a clue - VERY! I really need a new laptop.

GKL has a theme for her blog, her knitting adventures. I'm not quite sure what mine will be. Maybe something will emerge. Maybe not. Perhaps this will end up being years and years and years of complete rubbish. Still, it's not like anyone is going to read it :P

I can't write much longer. I have to go prepare for guests. Some roleplaying friends of mine are coming over for a session of drunken Cthulhu. Lots of alcohol :D You may hear more about one particular friend, but I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.

Ciao, Cel'eena x

0 comments: